2013-10-19

Fashion Show / Volunteers Wanted!

 

I wanna have a fashion show!

But I don't want a typical fashion show, with skinny models walking stoically up and down a catwalk. Yawn.
I wanna make a statement.
I want a huge variety of people: all sizes, heights, ages, genders, and races. The more variations, the more interesting it would be.
I wanna send a message against normalcy, against beauty ideals, against gender roles, against mass-production, and against inactive consuming.
I wanna show people how many things they can make themselves without money.

I'm planning to sew new things during the winter and then have that fashion-show-of-sorts somewhere outside in the springtime. Maybe I will use bicycles too.

So I'm looking for strong personalities out there who share my struggle.
If you are a musician/dancer/performer or feel like one, then even better for our purpose.

If you are interested in participating in any way, not even necessarily as a model, then go ahead and let me know!

No comments:

Post a Comment