2013-11-02

Please Send me Pictures for THE ARCHIVE OF THE LIBERATED CLOTHES

Here's the plan.
I would like to have a memory of the clothes I make, since most of the materials are truly unique and so are the resulting items. That makes it hard for me to part from them, so I'm trying to collect pictures of them in their new homes.

Consti with RENG in Shanghai

I wanna do that for the next couple of years and I bet it will become a wonderful mosaic of people, colors, places and clothes.
So if you happen to own one of my pieces, please send me a picture! Wear it wherever you like, however you like. Come as you are.
Please let me know if you allow me to publish your picture in the future. I won't publish anything without your permission.
For now it's just a private recollection of vanishing memories..

No comments:

Post a Comment