2014-01-10

Two More PURUs



The first PURU is made from an olive green turtleneck sweater that was tighter fitting than the grey sweater I used first. This gives it a slimmer shape.

This PURU is also closed with a drawstring and it features 
a convenient small green inside pocket.

On the back, the former turtleneck has been turned into a hidden pocket 
for love letters or secret maps.

 The other new PURU is made from a lovely brown sweater from a friend of mine. I was thinking about keeping it as a sweater, but it was so freaking itchy. I'm glad I came up with a use that keeps it intact, it would have been too heartbreaking to cut it apart.

 The inside pocket has been a neck pouch before. Whenever I wore that during a trip 
I felt like a complete idiot that has "tourist" written on the forehead. 
Now it has a new underground life.



No comments:

Post a Comment